zumo® 395LM motorcycle navigator
- Glove-friendly, sunlight-readable 4.3-inch touchscreen display
- Rugged design withstands fuel vapours, UV rays, rain and harsh weather8
- Garmin Adventurous Routing™ lets you avoid major highways and find curvy, hilly
roads -even see upcoming elevation information.
- Rider alerts for upcoming sharp curves, speed zone changes, wrong way on a
fatigue warning4 and more
- Warnings for nearby red light and safety cameras¹
- Lets you control music7 from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone
right on your zumo navigator display
- Preloaded with detailed maps of Southern Africa with free lifetime5
- Hands-free phone control and spoken directions heard in-helmet via Bluetooth®
- Motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs) for cycle repair services,
- Lane assist with junction view eases navigation of complex interchanges9
- Easily see places along your route and milestones up ahead, without leaving
- Easy Route Shaping feature lets you add a point on the map easily to ride
areas or follow specific roads
- Spoken Garmin Real Directions™ feature guides like a friend, using
buildings and traffic lights
- Foursquare® data for thousands of new and popular places
- Service history log helps simplify your record keeping for bike maintenance
- Round trip routing lets you plan your ride based on time, distance or
- TracBack® feature makes it easy to follow the same route for your return trip
- Easily find addresses and thousands of points of interest
- Displays current street, current speed, speed limit and arrival time
- Compatible with VIRB® action cameras (sold separately); start and stop
recording right from
your zumo® navigator display
- Monitor motorcycle tire pressure on zumo® display with TPMS accessory6(sold
- Motorcycle and automotive mounts included
Built for Adventure, Born to Ride
Featuring Garmin Adventurous Routing™ options for those twisty, hilly,
terrain-hugging rides you love - plus a bright, glove-friendly 4.3-inch
touchscreen that is easy to read and intuitive to use - zumo 395LM is the
navigator “built to thrill.”
The Benefits of Bluetooth®
Sync your zumo with a compatible smartphone² and a Bluetooth®-enabled headset
or helmet (sold separately). Safely stow your phone in a pocket or pannier, and
still have the benefit of hands-free calling without diverting your attention
from the road.
Enjoy Some Travelling Music
Want to take your own soundtrack along for the ride? Your zumo also lets you
control music from a compatible MP3 player or smartphone7, right on
your touchscreen display.
Keep a Sharper Lookout with Rider Alerts
To enhance road awareness and encourage a safer ride, zumo 395LM provides
helpful alerts for sharp curves ahead, speed zone changes, railway and animal
crossings, school zones and more. Additionally, you’re notified when you’re
about to drive the wrong way on a one-way street. You also receive alerts for
nearby red light and safetycameras¹. Plus, for longer rides, a fatigue warning4
will even suggest break times and potential rest areas worth considering after
hours on the road. The zumo Up Ahead feature lets you easily see places of
interest and milestones along your route, without leaving the map view on your
navigation display. Plus, Easy Route Shaping lets you add a point on the map to
adjust your route, so you can ride through preferred areas or follow specific
No More Running on Empty
A built-in trip computer with digital fuel gauge comes standard with your zumo
395LM. So it’s easy to estimate how many miles you can ride before you’ll be
running on empty. Dynamic fuel stop alerts actually prompt you when it’s time
to refuel and even provide petrol station location options. A helpful speed
limit indicator lets you know when it’s time to throttle down. Plus, a digital
compass display and a database of motorcycle-specific points of interest (POIs)
are on hand to help you locate repair services, dealers and more. There’s also
a Service History Log on your zumo to help you keep track of service dates,
mileage and performed maintenance on your bike.
Guidance Using Recognisable Landmarks
Garmin Real Directions™ on the zumo 395LM virtually redefine the concept of
“spoken turn-by-turn directions.” In addition to speaking street names, your zumo
offers guidance using recognisable landmarks, buildings and traffic lights
(e.g., “Turn right after the red building”). And thanks to Foursquare® data, zumo
is preloaded with millions of new and popular places to explore.
Lifetime Map Updates
zumo 395LM includes free map updates5 for the useful life of your
device, so routes reflect the most up-to-date points of interest and maps
Lane assist with junction view9 displays junctions and interchanges
on your route to ease navigation through complex transitions. A brightly
coloured arrow on the zumo display indicates the proper lane position needed
for your next turn or exit. There’s also a TracBack® feature on zumo that
allows you to navigate the same route, in reverse, for your return trip.
Tyre Pressure Monitoring
For added protection on the road, zumo 395LM is compatible with the Garmin Tyre
Pressure Monitor Sensor6 (TPMS, sold separately). One TPMS is
required for each tyre and will work with metal valve stems only. TPMS uses
wireless technology to transmit the tyre pressure data, letting you view it in
real time right on your zumo display.
VIRB® Camera Compatibility
To record the highlights of your ride, zumo 395LM is compatible with the Garmin
VIRB series of HD action cameras (sold separately). Remotely control VIRB -
start and stop recording - all from your zumo display. It’s easy and fun to
record and relive every adventure.
Updates and Extras
Use Garmin Express™ to keep your zumo 395LM up to date. Garmin Express makes it
easy to update maps and software, transfer favorites to and from devices and
install free custom vehicles and voices. Plus, for added versatility, your zumo
595LM also comes with an automotive mount and power cable - in addition to its
motorcycle mount - so you can use it on the vehicles you drive, as well as on
the ones you ride.
¹ Red light and safety camera
warnings are not available in all regions. Subscription may be required
² Requires Bluetooth®-compatible helmet, headset or smartphone (sold
³ Music and media control work with iPhone® 4S or later and iPod touch® 2nd
Generation or later.
4 The fatigue warning activates after longer periods of riding
without any long stops along the route.
5 Lifetime Maps Terms &
6 Not intended for automotive use.
7 Music control works with iPhone® 4 or later, some iPod® devices,
and some Android™ devices.
8 Visit http://www.garmin.com/en-GB/legal/waterrating
9 Available where coverage exists
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth
SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is
iPhone and iPhone touch are registered trademarks of Apple. Foursquare® is a
registered trademark of Foursquare Labs, Inc.